GeniCore awarded the title of “Orzeł innowacji – Start Up” (Eagle of Innovation) selected among young Polish companies with biggest prospects, offering innovative products and services creating new value.
On February 3rd 2016 the final gala of the “Eagle of Innovation – Start Up” competition was held.
The award given to GeniCore was in the form of a statuette and the title of “Eagle of Innovation – Start up” as well as a 250 000 PLN advertising campaign in titles published by Gremi Business Communications, with a selected range of 4 training sessions.
In the meeting, the Deputy Minister for Development Ms. Jadwiga Emilewicz was the special guest of the event. The Deputy Minister for Development coordinates and promotes the “Start in Poland” government programme. The aim of the project is to implement the “good change” in innovation, among others by getting state-owned companies involved in funding Polish start-up projects.
The representatives of the Jury who took part in the event:
- Joao Bras Jorge, CEO of Bank Millennium,
- Filip Thon, CEO of RWE Polska,
- Bozena Lublinska-Kasprzak, former CEO of Agency for Enterprise Development,
- prof. Stanislaw Wincenciak, Vice-Rector of Warsaw University of Technology,
- Krzysztof Wieczorek, Rector's Representative of WUT,
- Marcin Kozlowski, Global Manager at Business Link,
- Maciej Balsewicz CFO of EasyPack.
It was said by Mr Bras Jorge that “the start-ups we saw were an excellent illustration of how Poland’s economy evolved because we are creating increasingly valuable, innovative and internationally acclaimed brands.”
The Founders of the GeniCore’s company – Damian Matewski and Marcin Rosinski.